Thursday, November 10, 2011

EOS MAX Misty Blue & How to Open the Jars.


Here I'll show you how to open the asian contact lens jars when you first get them. Also you'll be able to see how the Eos Max Misty Blue looks like. It's something I haven't seen before yet, but I think the contact lenses are adorable! Purchased from: www.I-beautyshop.net Eos Max Misty Blue was 28$ 5 Contact Lens Cases for 5$ Information: Jars unopened of the contact lenses last up to 3 years. When opened and used...it can last up to 1 year, but i personally would suggest 6 months. If you see it misshaped or punctured do not wear it! When you first open the jars please let the contacts soak in contact lens cleaner liquid for 8 hours. Don't use the liquid from the jars. They ship the lenses out via first class mail. 2-7 days to anywhere in the USA. people in san francisco get them in 1 day . and California people get it with in 3 days. Don't forget to Subscribe and comment! Twitter me @ AlyMew (I LOVE TO TWEET) Like Me: www.facebook.com FTC: All was purchased with my own money. =]

Pregestimil Infant Formula Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links